Fall weather means football and football means food! Whether you’re planning on spending the day at the stadium or hosting a football party at your house, let Buca provide the delicious eats. Our catering options allow you to focus on the festivities, not hover over a grill or spend all your time in the kitchen. Whether you decide on one of our Italian Feast Packages or customize your order to include the exact selection and sizes of salads, entrees, side dishes, and desserts for your crowd, you’re sure to score major points with your guests. Our Half Party Pans feed up to 10 people and our Full Party Pans serve up to 20, meaning we can accommodate any size football party. We also provide all the necessary dining ware (plastic plates, utensils, and napkins) to accompany your order.
If you are heading out to support your team we have some tailgating tips:
- Plan to arrive 3 – 4 hours before the game and stay 1 to 2 hours after the game to avoid the packed parking lot departures.
- If you don’t already have a favorite spot to park, look for a spot at the end of row. Bonus points if you’re near a grassy area to set up some games (cornhole, horseshoes) and to throw a football or frisbee with your friends.
- Set up a canopy or picnic tent to protect you and your fellow tailgaters from the elements.
- Fly a flag or tie a balloon to your site for easy identification of your location in the crowd.
- Be prepared. Jumper cables, rain gear, bug spray, sunblock, and a first aid kit aren’t the first things you think of packing but you’ll be glad you have them if you need them.
- Settle in. Set up your folding chairs, tables, and blankets in a shady spot with your coolers and plastic cups nearby. It’s a good idea to have an entire cooler solely for ice for drinks.
- When departing, respect the stadium and team by leaving your area clean. Pack plastic trash bags for cleaning up at your site.
If you are hosting a football party at your house:
- Designate the area you and your guests will be watching the game and provide comfortable seating.
- Use real glasses. Better still put your glasses in the freezer for a few hours pre-game to make everyone’s beverages extra frosty.
- Check in advance to make sure your game will be broadcast in your area and that your cable carrier will be providing it.
- Have a halftime plan. A quick game of touch football or a few hands of cards will pass the time until your team is back on the big screen.
No matter where you celebrate, be sure to dress in your team’s colors and have a few extra accessories for those who forgot (colored bead necklaces and temporary tattoos) but don’t want to be left out. Let Buca cater your next tailgate or home football party so you can focus on having fun with your friends and family while cheering your favorite team to victory!